marți, 25 noiembrie 2014

Creativity counts


Even if you're looking to do what you like or you want to try new things, the most important thing is to keep going, don't give up and don't stop to create!


In everything you are doing you can evolve, you can do things going better, you just have to give a try and don't let anything and anybody to stop from your way!
I would like to give you an example of my own experience, this is about my hobby like Dj, even because of an hearing deficit I didn't trust that I could do this thing , I did it, not at the highest level, like a super Dj, but for me it was enough that I could do, from my fist remix of 12 min, at an 50 + min , I will mention that the first one it was pathetic, but it wast my first try and I wanted to try more.
Dear Dj of the highest level, you can judge me, but is what I liked to do and I tried to do this thing without too many lessons, how I knew it.

Therefore  I will attach links remixes to see  the difference!




This text is for creation, trying to make things better, developing creation makes us better, to love beautiful, to see beyond the limits imposed by society, to be free.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu