vineri, 7 noiembrie 2014

For beginning..

As in all there is a beginning, I decided to share my thoughts that they want to come to the surface, becoming more insistent.
  The name of this blog is somewhat universal, because we live in an evolutionary period, this time it's not just the physical but also the evolution of the spiritual level. But why I described like being "universal"? Because evolution is in everything!  Also this blog is titled after the book I started to write it ,some time ago, but I still have not completed it ,due to certain external factors and internal. Hoping that I get to  a certain point where it will end, I decided that starting with this blog may be helpful.  As I said at the beginning, as in all there is a beginning, there will be an end. Of course for me this "end" is welcome, that means to accomplished what I started.  Writing all this I realized how much irony is the pun, everyone can understand what he wants, how much significance in our lives have the words! But I believe that there are no bad words, but their association with something ugly or rather the perception of words and tone used in addressing them.  A good exercise when you have a twitter, would be to use positive words instead of negative, although they are just words, your brain already has some reactions to them, so ... Let's Give it a try! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu